Thursday, May 30, 2019

Oilcloth...the perfect Summer Bag

Oilcloth Makes a Perfect Summer Bag

by Karla Fidoe

You're unique, so your purse should be, too! I'm always on the hunt for a fabric that is eye catching, and durable. When I build a purse, I want it to be used. I'm not one of those women who is very careful about where I set my purse. It's expected to spend time on the floor, get tossed in a tote bag, ride around in a golf cart, and many other places. But, I still want it to compliment my outfits and get compliments from strangers. That's a tall order!

Oilcloth has become one of my new favorite materials. Imagine yourself at the pool. This waterproof wristlet clutch can be tossed in your beach bag without fear of ruining everything inside of it. Then, you can pull it out to look super cute in your cover-up running errands at Target after a day of swimming.

Oilcloth has that picnic vibe, so this summer bag is ready to brunch on a patio, see Fourth of July fireworks, or go to the state fair. If it gets dirty, a damp cloth makes it as good as new! Find your oilcloth bag at my #etsyshop Pop of Color Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment