Sunday, October 20, 2019

A Perfect Custom Gift

A Perfect Custom Gift

by Karla Fidoe (owner and maker of Pop of Color Bags)


Searching for Secret Santa gifts? White elephant? Christmas gifts for co-workers or friends? #shopsmall #shophandmade with a zipper pouch. Sounds simple, but a zipper pouch has many uses and many styles. 
Use as a coin purse 

Use as a pencil pouch

Use a zipper pouch as a makeup bag

Use a jewelry pouch

A zipper pouch can be a first aid kit, a coin purse, a gift card holder, a beauty kit, anything you can think of and much more useful. I know I carry a zipper pouch in my purse to help corral small items and make switching bags easier. I have them in my bathroom, on my vanity, in my car, pretty much everywhere! 

Choose one that shows your gift receivers style and fill it with thoughtfully for a perfect gift.

Happy Giving!
Karla Fidoe

Leave a comment to share how you gifted your zipper pouch🎁




No comments:

Post a Comment