Friday, September 20, 2019

Animal Print Collection

Animal Print Purses and Bags Collection

by Karla Fidoe (owner and maker of Pop of Color Bags)

Animal prints are such a fun neutral trend! I scoffed at the new trend the first time I saw a cheetah print top at J Crew's. The second time I was shopping and saw a dress with the print, I tried it on for fun. And realized it is super fun! It's hard not to feel spunky dressed in animal print - I dare you to try.

When I ran across fabric at Joann's in animal print, I knew I had to try to make a bag. Some of the prints are more geometric, some are neutral in color, but there is something for everyone.

Eclectic Envelope Clutch Wristlet

Mixed Patterns and Prints Wristlet Clutch

Envelope Clutch with Hand Strap in Zebra Print
Animal Print Hand Strap Clutch
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment